Home Local & Regional News Fire Damages Historic Pioneer Building: Displaces Residents

Fire Damages Historic Pioneer Building: Displaces Residents

0

Photos by Niki Cunningham

There were some tense moments in uptown Susanville Tuesday evening as fire broke out in the Lassen Ale Works at 724 Main Street.

The blaze reportedly started in the kitchen of the establishment and residents who live in apartments on the second floor had to be evacuated.

Main Street was closed to traffic for nearly five hours, reopening completely at around 10:00p.m.

 

 

 

 

 

Exit mobile version
X