The Johnstonville Elementary School District is accepting applications for the following position:
Full Time Elementary School Teacher
Appropriate Placement on the Certificated Salary Schedule $38,542- $63,819 DOE and units.
• $773 for Masters
• District will grant up to 12 years full time teaching credit
• $15,540 benefit contribution
WORK YEAR: 183 work-day calendar
• Multiple subject teaching credential
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Strong behavior management and positive discipline skills
• English Learner authorization
*If you are eligible for an Intern Credential, (or are a credential candidate), you are welcome to apply.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICATION:
*Applications must be fully completed in order to be considered
• Letter of Interest/Introduction
• Copy of California Credential(s) and Transcripts
• Three Letters of Recommendation
• Other: (Copy of CBEST for Prelim & Intern Credentials only)
Applications must be submitted on edjoin.org.
Background investigations will be conducted.
Attn: Gwen Corey
Open until Filled
Johnstonville Elementary School is a TK-8th grade school dedicated to student success. The small school size allows for students and staff members to know each other and interact in a positive learning environment. The Johnstonville Elementary School family strongly believes that these interactions help develop our students for a successful future.
The Johnstonville Elementary School District is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.