Lassen Ale Works: Bartender/Server
- Must be available to work weekends and evenings.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- Multitask and prioritize duties in a busy work environment.
- Memorize entire food and drink menu.
- Engage customers professionally, with the ability to explain beer and food options in person and over phone.
- Input detailed orders into point-of-sale system and communicate specific customer needs to cooks.
- Pour beer as ordered into correct glassware and deliver promptly.
- Hand deliver complete and correct food orders to customers in a timely manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar and dining area, including washing glasses and bussing tables.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies as needed.
- Communicate effectively to managers and co-workers.
- Check guest IDs and confirm they meet legal drinking age.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Comply with Covid-19 regulations.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous restaurant experience a plus.
- Dependable and punctual.
- Some knowledge of craft beer
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Desire to work as a team.
- POS experience.
- Cash and credit card handling experience.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Attention to cleanliness.
- Current CA Food Handler’s Card.
- 21+ years of age.
The Boardroom is oftentimes high pressure, but we take great pride in making and serving consistently excellent food and craft beer in a fun and casual atmosphere. Stop by and pick up an application in person during business hours at 702-000 Johnstonville Rd, Susanville, Ca 96130. Please, no phone calls.