Susanville Indian Rancheria Housing Authority – Housing Specialist
The Susanville Indian Rancheria Housing Authority (“SIRHA”) is currently accepting applications from qualified applicants for the position of Housing Specialist until the position is filled. The SIRHA Housing Specialist, under the direction supervision of the Program Manager/Housing Consultant, will provide professional housing assistance services and work as a positive team member to effectively serve applicants, community members and participants of SIRHA programs, and other work as assigned. This position is full time employment status. This position is under the supervision of the Executive Director/Housing Consultant. This position is “at will”, meaning the employee may resign at any time and SIRHA may terminate the employment with SIRHA at any time with or without cause. Applicants must possess a valid clean California Driver’s license and must be insurable and bondable.
How to Apply:
1. Obtain an application and detailed job description, in person, by mail, or email, from:
Susanville Indian Rancheria Housing Authority
870 Joaquin St., Suite G
Susanville, CA 96130
2. If you have any questions, please call the SIRHA office at (530)257-5033.
3. Preference will be given to qualified Native American applicants, as provided in Section 7(b) of the Indian Self Determination and Education Assistance Act.
4. The Executive Director/Housing consultant or SIRHA Board may waive the education and/or experience requirements based on an evaluation of the experience or demonstrated competence of an applicant.
5. Failure to complete all applicable parts of the employment application will remove the applicant from consideration for this position.
6. THE APPLICANT IS RESPONSIBLE TO COMPLETE AND RETURN THE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION BY MAIL, EMAIL, OR IN PERSON, TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS. POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED.