LMUD Planned Outage April 21st and 22nd – Customers North of Chestnut Street Along HWY 139
Beginning at 11:45pm Thursday, April 21st, Lassen Municipal Utility crews will be performing maintenance repairs on the utility’s Chestnut Street Substation. The repairs will require LMUD to interrupt power for approximately 5 hours – power is expected to be out for customers that are served via the Chestnut Street Substation from 11:45pm Thursday until 5:00am Friday, April 22nd.
The following customers will be affected:
- Customers on Chestnut St. between Weatherlow and Ash St.
- Customers on Hall St. between Bunyan and Hwy 139.
- Customers on Pilcher Rd.
- Customers on Upper Reservation (Takonee & Wada)
- Customers on Hwy 139 between Chestnut St. and Skyline
- Lassen College
- All Customers North of the BLM Fire Station on Hwy 139, including – Hagata Road, Horse Lake Road, Willow Creek Valley, Merrillville Road, Eagles Nest/Youth Camp, Eagle Lake Marina/campgrounds, Spalding, Stones and Bucks Bay.
Public Relations Manager Theresa Phillips thanked customers for their patience and understanding as the utility works to upgrade and maintain its facilities in order to provide safe, reliable power.