HomeThis Day in HistoryLMUD Presents: This Day in Susanville History - September 8, 1944

LMUD Presents: This Day in Susanville History – September 8, 1944

Susanville’s Airport in 1944 from an Eastman Studios postcard

Airport Force is Increased
September 8, 1944

Frank Corson of Susanville, has been added to the staff of instructors at the Susanville airport, because of the large enrollment of student flyers, according to William Connell and Clyde Deal, owners.

R.M. Fulton, aviation ground school instructor at Lassen Junior College, and Evan Chappius connected with the Public Utilities Corporation is Susanville, are now solo fliers, with several hours to their credit.

 

RELATED ARTICLES
Susanville
broken clouds
83.8 ° F
87.6 °
83.8 °
26%
5mph
83%
Sun
84 °
Mon
84 °
Tue
89 °
Wed
92 °
Thu
90 °
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Most Popular