Isn’t that an amazing sunset? Assistant Editor Melissa Blosser took this picture of a cold Lassen County evening and posted it to our Facebook page on Monday.
We asked our Facebook friends to write a caption for the photo and here are just some of our favorite responses.
To see all of the caption submissions follow this link to the photo on Facebook.
- Amanda Snider Mitchell – We are home now.
- Becky Carpenter – Purple Mountains Majesty!
- Craig Hemphill – Them cold dark hills
- Kara Evans – Serenity
- Nikki Shovelhead – Proof of the sun that is not felt these days!
- Vicki Lynn – God has blessed us with his beauty!
- Golda Beaupre – The exact moment we know that our stresses of the day are almost over
- William Knox – Thank God for global warming, just think how cold it would be without it!
- David Dalton – We’ll keep a light on for you
Thanks to all of you who sent us the great captions!