Tuesday, May 28, 2024
HomeLocal & Regional NewsSusanville Fire Department Reminds Residents About Fireplace Safety

Susanville Fire Department Reminds Residents About Fireplace Safety

The Susanville Fire Department is asking a trivia question you don’t want to miss…

In rural areas, name the most common place in the home where fires start? The answer is your chimney!

In rural areas, 36% of residential fires start in the chimney, more than any other place in the home. Don’t take chances when it comes to you and your family’s safety!

Smoke residue build-up in your chimney and lack of maintained fireplaces pose dangerous fire threats. Have your chimney or wood stove inspected and cleaned yearly by a certified specialist.

Fire stops with you … for more information call the Susanville Fire Department at 257-5152. 

Jeremy Couso
Jeremy Couso
SusanvilleStuff.com Publisher/Editor
RELATED ARTICLES
Susanville
broken clouds
72.8 ° F
74.7 °
72.8 °
27 %
4.9mph
64 %
Wed
73 °
Thu
71 °
Fri
81 °
Sat
82 °
Sun
68 °
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

- Advertisement -