Monday, May 27, 2024
HomeLocal & Regional NewsFire Damages Historic Pioneer Building: Displaces Residents

Fire Damages Historic Pioneer Building: Displaces Residents

Photos by Niki Cunningham

There were some tense moments in uptown Susanville Tuesday evening as fire broke out in the Lassen Ale Works at 724 Main Street.

The blaze reportedly started in the kitchen of the establishment and residents who live in apartments on the second floor had to be evacuated.

Main Street was closed to traffic for nearly five hours, reopening completely at around 10:00p.m.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeremy Couso
Jeremy Couso
SusanvilleStuff.com Publisher/Editor
RELATED ARTICLES
Susanville
few clouds
64.7 ° F
64.7 °
64.7 °
35 %
2.2mph
19 %
Tue
78 °
Wed
73 °
Thu
72 °
Fri
82 °
Sat
81 °
- Advertisment -

Most Popular

- Advertisement -