Diamond Mountain Casino: Slot Technician
Open Date: November 9, 2022
Close Date: November 17, 2022, at 4 pm
Position Title: Slot Technician
Supervised By: Slots Manager
Starting Salary: $15.50 – $22.00, DOE
Hours: Full Time
Benefits: Yes, see below
General Statement of Responsibilities:
The Slot Technician installs and maintains all technical hardware in the gaming area. Maintains monitors, and hardware in use within the gaming department. Must attain a working knowledge of DMC&H operational procedures and the N.I.G.C. M.I.C.S. Performs other general floor duties including making currency exchanges and Jackpots quickly and accurately. Cleaning machines as necessary, cleaning ashtrays, clearing empty glasses and bottles, waiting on patrons as necessary, explaining games to patrons, and generally making sure the casino floor, bar are and restaurant area is clean and attractive to all customers. Technicians need to cover for busy periods or short staffing in other areas such as Bar, Restaurant, Floor and Gift Shop. Technicians should report problems and progress with maintenance, conversions and repairs to management. Performs other duties as assigned.
*Must be willing to work in a secondhand smoke environment.
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
• Maintain the slot machines in clean working order.
• Assist customers.
• Serve drinks.
• Make change.
• Help ensure a clean and friendly environment for guests
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be age 21.
• Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Must qualify for a Gaming License.
• Must be able and willing to work any schedule, holidays, and weekends.
• Written and oral communication skills in the primary language spoken in the work place.
• Proficiency in the use of computer office software required.
• Preferably some technical or electrical training or background.
• Slot machine installation, maintenance and trouble-shooting experience or training preferred.
Requires standing, walking for long periods up to 4 hours at a time; must be able to lift up to 80 pounds repeatedly. Position requires bending, reaching, standing, walking, sitting, finger dexterity, grasping and repetitive motions.
Preference will be given to qualified Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal Members. Indian preference is granted in accordance with P.L. 93-638.
Diamond Mountain Casino & Hotel Benefits Package:
The Diamond Mountain Casino & Hotel Benefits Package includes health, dental, and vision. Employees earn Paid Time Off (PTO) and seven holidays are included in each employees PTO. Diamond Mountain Casino & Hotel also offers a matching 401K Retirement Plan, Education Assistance (provisions apply), Employee Assistance Program, Health Spending Accounts (HSA), gym membership discounts, discounts with two different shoe venders, and employee discounts in our restaurant, coffee shop, and gift shop
To Apply, please stop by 900 Skyline Drive Susanville, CA in person, and get an application. Applications are to be returned to the Security Desk.